To whet your appetite, here is a list of powerful new components provided under examples:
- TPAE IF Connectors include a 'Simple' version which is comparable to the 'Generic Maximo Connector', although it has been extended to work with a broader range of MBOs. The other TPAE IF Connector (without 'Simple' in its name) further enhances integration capabilities to Maximo application data.
- TPAE IF Change Detection Connector allows you to hook into change notifications coming from the Maximo integration framework, for catching and propagating new and modified data to any number of targets. And deletes.
- File Management Connector is for reading and modifying file system structures and file system metadata. More specifically, it can create, find and delete files and directories. You still use the 'File System' Connector to work with file contents, but now you could iterate through a directory and load each returned filepath into a File System Connector (for example, in a Connector Loop) to process the file.
- File Transfer Function component allows you to securely copy files between any two systems, either to or from a remote system, or between two remote systems.
- JSON Parser allows you to read serialized JSON into the hierarchical Entry-Attribute-value model of TDI where you can use features like XPath searches and 'DOM tree walking' techniques to access and manipulate parsed objects. And of course to turn an hierarchical Entry into a JSON stream. Makes going from JSON to XML, and vice versa, a snap :)